HybridZ

Well, that esclated quickly.

The Infidel

Well shucks, that's unfortunate. May I inquire as to the nature of the cause?

It snapped while sideways, going into second.

Looks like it was cut on (notched) so the diff would clear, hence weakening the part. 

Just my opinion of course...   :)

Your opinion is correct. Although it has survived for the last ten plus years of abuse like a champ. Alot of quick nitious and all motor passes under its belt, fairly impressed it lasted as long as it did. Only reason I went to the TTT front mount is because the old home front mount was looking a bit beat, that should have been an indacater to change the rear also.

I was just going to make a fab and tig one out of stainless but this is really nice, with an excellent price for everything that is included. Even includes swaybar provisions, which I need. Does anyone know what RSB is compatable with this AZC kit? I'd assume thats the green ST bar?

Not sure if the green bar in the picture is st. But i do know that we are running a ST suspension sway bar. If you contact Dave at AZC we will give you the St part number. When we bought ours it was around 200$. If your in cal your availability will prob be quicker then ours was and cheaper 

• 1 month later...