HybridZ

Wanted Old AFMs/ECUs for testing

superlen

Hello All,

I'm working on a new project and need some donor parts so I can do some more detailed L-Jet research.  With all the MS conversions, I assume that you guys have some of these knocking about  under your feet.

What I'm looking for are the following:

•  AFMs They can be any any condition (this means the output is flaky/unknown/untested, not backed over by the wife's minivan when you left it on the garage floor. :icon10: ) & I actually would like a few that you know are suspect in their calibration.
  •  ECUs      75-78 ecu, Again. Unknown condition is fine.
  •  Harness 75-78 FI harness.  Can be rat chewed on, crusty injector clips, ect.

Price? Well, I'm basically bottom feeding here for some test parts that I'm going to hack/cut/burn up & possibly destroy so free/cheap/reasonable in that order would be preferred. I would of course pay shipping. PM me with what you have.

Thanks

Len

PM'd. I have ECU's and AFM's up for grabs (:

I have 2 good S-30 ECU's i don't mind getting rid of. Hit me with a good price and you can have them. 

Josh,

Howdy neighbor! I'm in NW Arkansas and travel to Tulsa all the time to visit customers.

I'm trying to map our 280z vane AF Meters & get a better understanding of their airflow vs output..particularly ones that have drifted due to weak springs. It's a tad difficult as you can imagine because so many have been messed with and adjusted, but each one I come up with gives me more data points. I still haven't messed with one from a known turbo car yet. I'm assuming that they max out at more airflow and have their springs a little stiffer, but I'd like to confirm that.

Len