HybridZ

injectors

79280zxjojojo

If the engine runs well, and it's the hoses that are cracking, you could replace hose alone for about $5.  If you're going to run stock injectors, there's really no point in getting an aftermarket rail, except looks and maybe ease of installation.

If the engine runs well, and it's the hoses that are cracking, you could replace hose alone for about $5.  If you're going to run stock injectors, there's really no point in getting an aftermarket rail, except looks and maybe ease of installation.

I second that!

but i heard that its hard to replace the hose knowing that there press in

It's easy.  Just get good quality FI-rated hose.  Make sure the barbs are smooth and burr-free so you don't damage the inner lining, dip the hose end in gasoline and press it on by hand.

There are write-ups with pictures out there on the interweb.  Just search injector hose replacement.  It's even described in the FSM, believe it or not.  It's a repair item.  Page EF-63 and -64 in the 1976 manual.  You can use a knife to cut the rubber off, instead of a soldering iron, if you're very careful.

Hmmm well my plan is to make at least 200-230 hp on this n/a with n42 block with n47 heads. Beside that it's possible to install braided lines on the injectors? I mean it will look clean but wouldn't worry bout it cracking later down the road. I've seen some one do it on there z , knew I should of bookmark it !

Edited by 79280zxjojojo