Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey guys I'm looking for something I can use on my front spolier. On this particular style front spolier there are two rectangle ports that direct air somewhere? I'm curious if anyone has a source for a peice that will convert this rectangle hole to a round one.


The goal is the gather air from these openings and direct them into the engine bay via some type of ducting. Square to round adapter would ideal.. Also very compact.

Edited by thezguy
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm working on same issue. No perfect solution that fits right out of the box. I think the best option is something that is too large and can be either riveted or glued over the home from the back side. I will send you a link for what I'm gonna try when I can get on my PC later today. On cell phone right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...