HybridZ

Car dies wont start ! little help here please

hey guys so things have escalated in recent hours. I went from driving to work fine to stuck at a stop sign with a car that wont start. 

These are the simptoms my car is showing or was until today at lunch.

Surging power.. 

a Slight Bogging 

and when I stomp on the gas it would surge hard then (Im not sure whats happening so its hard to describe) a very violent jump. Like the motor dies for a split second and roars back to life all in that one second. Again it's very violent and I thought it was from my alternators positive terminal making contact with my motor mount and grounding out but I fixed that the other day and it's giving me the same problems

Also when the car is driving fine I at time will come to a stop sign and the car will just die.. with the car in neutral ! 

Please Please any help would be nice... 

So for awhile I thought my speed sensor was going bad on my transmission because the car would fall back down to idle as I drove down the road when in neutral however we both know LS motors that are EFI are not supposed to do that. Now when the car did start it was getting more and more temperamental running very rich.  My first thought is that my o2 sensors are bad but that wouldn't be the reason the car wont fire.

I've checked my fuel and it has pressure my fuel pump is also coming on so fuel is most likely out of the question unless the PCM isn't telling the injectors to send fuel but I can't figure out why it would be doing that. I just checked all my fuses and they all seem to be fine.  

I've checked my fuel and it has pressure 

This method just does not work with any of the EFI systems.  You have to know the numbers.  If you're running stock engine management you should have OBD and a code.  You should learn how to diagnose your EMS before things get way out of hand.  Stomping the gas to fix the problem doesn't work.  You're on a bad path.