HybridZ

1976 280z 2+2

Just got my first car a 76 2+2 in decent shape with a little rust here and then will run sometimes! But the clutch has no pressure I'm not sure why the masters full and there are no leaks in the slave other than that the injectors are crusty and rusty plus I was wondering fuel system upgrades?

post-47158-0-80543900-1415332885_thumb.jpg

post-47158-0-74387300-1415332904_thumb.jpg

post-47158-0-47714200-1415332944_thumb.jpg

post-47158-0-82558900-1415332970_thumb.jpg

post-47158-0-64203600-1415332997_thumb.jpg

post-47158-0-17646700-1415333015_thumb.jpg

the clutch has no pressure I'm not sure why the masters full and there are no leaks in the slave - Has it been bled?  The piston seal in the master could be bad and it's just moving back and forth, but not pushing fluid.  There are two seals, a primary and a secondary.

other than that the injectors are crusty and rusty plus I was wondering fuel system upgrades?  What's not sufficient, that needs "upgrading"?  How will you know if the upgrade is better?

Good luck.  Get the standard free downloads, from xenons30 and nicoclub.

Maybe you should keep the console separate just for the plaque.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fleetwoods

Edited by NewZed

the clutch has no pressure I'm not sure why the masters full and there are no leaks in the slave - Has it been bled?  The piston seal in the master could be bad and it's just moving back and forth, but not pushing fluid.  There are two seals, a primary and a secondary.

other than that the injectors are crusty and rusty plus I was wondering fuel system upgrades?  What's not sufficient, that needs "upgrading"?  How will you know if the upgrade is better?

Maybe you should keep the console separate just for the plaque.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fleetwoods

I figured it out I tried to bleed it and I got nothing so I took off the master cylinder and the inner seals are wore out the fluid.was just pushing back and fourth so I'll get a new master,should I replace the slave at the same time?

last night I took the master cylinder apart and the piston was just froze I put it in hot water and soap cleaned it up and this morning it was free and works fine , now I have to be a monkey and put it back in the car