HybridZ

Even More Pics

240Z Turbo

Guest JAMIE T

James, what intake did you start with? You could have saved alot of time with a Pulsar GTi-R SR20DET intake. It comes stock with individual runner TB's. It has a VERY similar set-up to the one you made. I guess like me, you like to make stuff hail.gif . Any pics of the intake for your car? I remember something about a modified diesel intake?

I seriously doubt the GTI-R manifold would have gained us any advantages for our goals. We have a total cost of about $175 in this manifold of which $100 was for the full radius velocity stacks. It is just a stock manifold cut/decked/welded and should flow like an SOB on the top-end. We care about ultimate power. I did get the Maxima Diesel manifold, but it came too close to the turbo's so Mike Gadwaw sent me a stock jobber which I will cut up and make my own. I should have something to post next week.

Guest De Schmaydee

really nice..... but excuse my stupidity,...where's the engine cooling fan?....are you using a pusher fan between the i.c. and radiator....and does the oil get out of the turbo (and down to the pan) easily? what effect will having the turbo being so far from where all the exhaust pipes merge have on it...

...the location of the turbo in relation to the throttlebody is really great...looks like it will be really responsive...and should have a minimal pressure drop from the i.c. piping...saw a cosworth v8 engine that looks very similar.....

...but i am curious about what fan your using and how well it cools the engine.....s