HybridZ

Euro turbo manifold couplers

JelmerPatrol

JeffP's page is a bit disjointed he puts the stuff on several pages -- Page 6 & 11.... I thought for sure he noted it since Frank280ZX had pointed us in the right direction and JeffP found examples in the junk yard and then ordered them new from Mercedes in SoCal to install in his latest build. 

That is the manifold he is running now, modified for an external wastegate (see the story on that on Page 11 where he gets on me for my casual mentioning of manifold composition!) I know JeffP made a post about it, and gave the part number. I'm sure if you contacted him he could supply it... he ordered a buttload of them paranoid they would go away or something...

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme/280zxt/page11.html

So the ANSWER for those not wanting to click links and search was Mercedes-Benz Parts:

If anyone needs to order these the part number is 1171420159 for the flexible pipe and 6039950565 for the clamp. I have ordere 2 pipes and 4 clamps, should have them by friday so we'll see how it goes

Can the north American manifolds be modified for these?

I would say no, it's quite a bit different if you look at it closely (JeffP's page...) Similar but different...

We tried getting prototype casting places to quote a Stainless Steel cast replica... you don't want to even know the prices they asked!