HybridZ

'72 240Z Restomod Project [Video Build]

Wow. You really went at it. I don't think I've ever seen anyone go that far into the chassis. Kind of nice to see since that's the effort it would take to really properly fix the series 1 chassis I have since I have rust in the seam between the inner and outer wheel housings. I'll sub and do a little binge of your videos later.

8 hours ago, rturbo 930 said:

Wow. You really went at it. I don't think I've ever seen anyone go that far into the chassis. Kind of nice to see since that's the effort it would take to really properly fix the series 1 chassis I have since I have rust in the seam between the inner and outer wheel housings. I'll sub and do a little binge of your videos later.

Thanks man! Yeah I'm keen on doing it this way, as it seems to me like the right way to repair this car. 

7 hours ago, Annunaki said:

You got heart...good luck.

Cheers man

Came into this with negative thoughts about another youtube series which is more about videography then actual work.   I watched all 5 episodes and was pleasantly surprised!  Subscribed.  I must say this is some of the best instructional series i've seen in a while.  Despite the sound being a bit low, I can't critique much.  Great job, i've already learned lots!

On 20/11/2017 at 4:34 AM, HuD 91gt said:

Came into this with negative thoughts about another youtube series which is more about videography then actual work.   I watched all 5 episodes and was pleasantly surprised!  Subscribed.  I must say this is some of the best instructional series i've seen in a while.  Despite the sound being a bit low, I can't critique much.  Great job, i've already learned lots!

That means alot, thanks man! Glad you're enjoying the project :)

I cannot wait till the day all the rust/damage has been chopped from the car and I can make a start on welding it back together