HybridZ

What are the best quality lug nuts that come in other colors?

I am not that concerned about price but more on a very strong lug nut yet I still want the bling of a cool looking lug nut, say a blue type finish, or other colors, etc. compared to the standard chrome/black.  I would like to have a locking lug nut as well.  Looking online, I've read about staying away from cheap quality lug nuts, read that aluminum lug nuts are a scam, etc. I could not find any real true rating or reviews of lug nuts either.  I guess I want locking lug nuts to provide some slight protection, and I want something strong as they will be used for a few of my performance Z's and other cars yet I want that more modern tuner type look, manly being attracted to the more cool colors and designs out there.

What are the best quality lug nuts that provide at least one locking lug nut for each wheel that look cool but do not compromise strength; I do not care about weight since I really think that does not matter and I care more about them being strong? 

evasive motorsports has a wide selection. i got blue forged alum lugnuts from them and they have been just fine for at least 5 years now. ive been drag racing, and roadcoarse racing with them on. just check torque a few times after installing them.

If you don't care about weight get steel lug nuts. Aluminum ones will have issues over time and nothing is more frustrating than having the threads on your aluminum lug nut strip. Muteki and Gorilla are easy to find in multiple colors and are made of steel. Personally I'd avoid red anodized ones, they turn pink after some time in the sun.

I used the gorilla lugs for several years (black 7075 aluminum) and had no problem.  I used P/N 44037B because I have replaced all of my wheel studs with M12 x 1.5 ARP.  If you have stock wheel studs then you need M12 x 1.25 threads.

However, when I started doing track days I bought a good set of steel lugs.