HybridZ

Ground Control coilover conversion kit '70-'74

Nelsonian

I have a barely used, as in 4k mile by the original owners Vildini Motorsports on their silver shop 240Z set of Ground Control coilover conversion kit. After barley applying the Ground Control set up, they decided to go the 240SX suspension route and build their shop car more for drift purposes so I ended up buying their suspension and brakes from that car. I put this all into my parts storage for years as my car rebuild slowly moved along. I also have the Tokiko Illumina adj shocks (BZ 3099 & BZ 3016) , but one seal is going on one and they have all been indoors laying in a box for a very long time. The Hyperco coils are 225# and 250# and in great shape.

Everything for $400 + shipping from 91941....      SOLD SOLD SOLD....

P1030897I_IRFV.jpg

P1030898_IRFV.jpg

P1030899_IRFV.jpg

P1030900_IRFV.jpg

Edited by Nelsonian

24 minutes ago, Nelsonian said:

I have one local member 1st in line and meeting tomorrow, so he will have first dibs, then you MFast, then  Eddieh91. I will know tomorrow evening and update then.

Thanks. If the local member and MFast don't jump on this consider it sold. I'll have paypal ready and keep an eye out tomorrow. 

Edited by eddieh91

On 3/19/2019 at 7:42 PM, eddieh91 said:

Thanks. If the local member and MFast don't jump on this consider it sold. I'll have paypal ready and keep an eye out tomorrow. 

I just wanted to get back to you and give you a heads up that the 1st member in line bought them from me locally this evening.

Mods please close this ad as they have been sold.

14 minutes ago, Nelsonian said:

I just wanted to get back to you and give you a heads up that the 1st member in line bought them from me locally this evening.

Mods please close this ad as they have been sold.

Ok, thanks for reaching back out and letting me know.