HybridZ

New to Group

apples84

Thank you for the add! i have been into cars most of my life. no particular brand favorite, but have always liked the datsun Z cars. just recently i had a family member that lost her husband. he had two datsun's. one is a 77 280z and the other a 78 810 wagon. she needs to sell these two cars and due to the circumstances we offered to house the cars and sell them. she was in a tight spot and needed to move the cars right away, but she really needed more time to sell them and is why we stepped in. Asking around locally i was referred to this website as you are a large group of Datsun enthusiasts. i read that to post cars for sale on this forum you have to be a donating member. if that is the case what is the donation needed to be able to post them for sale? pictures are of the cars. i wont put up prices until i can post in the for sale section. i want to follow the rules!

Thanks,

Josh

IMG_2029.JPG

IMG_2085[1].JPG

Look for the "donations" tab, between the calendar tab and the downloads tab, and make your donation there. The minimum I believe is $20. I'm not sure that this is the best place to sell such cars though. They look very nice, albeit totally stock (this site is dedicated to modified Z cars). The Z would be more appropriate here, not sure about the wagon. I think you might be better off trying to list them on http://bringatrailer.com/ as I think you're more likely to find the right kind of buyer there. 

You may also want to check out the https://www.classiczcars.com/ forums, as that site is geared more to stock cars/restorations. 

Edited by rturbo 930