HybridZ

Passenger fender replacement for '74 260z S30

ZigzagZ

I'm highly interested in buying this 260z I found on craigslist. There is nearly no rust aside from some surface stuff on the hatches. It's a pretty clean car but there is a big dent on the passenger side fender. The current owner says it was (likely) a parking lot mishap from the previous owner. My question is how much would a replacement passenger side fender cost for a 260z? How much would it cost to replace it? Thanks!

Google search.  A new fender can cost up to several hundred dollars, or you may get lucky and find one cheap.  If you're not set on a new part, your best bet is to find one used.  People are always posting ads for part-outs.

Have you considered just repairing the dented fender?  The front fender is probably the easiest panel on these cars to fix, and that would essentially be a free fix.  Pull the fender, pull/hammer the dent out, bondo/primer/paint, and you're done.  Not much more labor required than having to pull the old fender and install a new one.