HybridZ

Updating my profile

jhaag

I sent the following message to SuperDan but then realized posting this in the Site Support section might be better

I’m a longtime member (joined in 2000 but only 459 posts) and have made multiple donations over the years but I don’t show up as a donating member. I’ve had health problems and have been inactive on the site for a number of years. I could use your help in getting the donating member issue straightened out. I will want to post some parts for sale for a 280ZX such as a new ZXR wing (never mounted), two doors and a fender. Thanks

Edited by jhaag

@jhaag, go ahead and try it now....you should be able to post in the Classifieds.

Sorry that you're not showing up as a "Donating Member" on your profile.  There's some glitch in the S/W that's affected many members in the same way (myself included).  But I adjusted your profile, which *should* fix the problem.  If you're still having trouble, repost here or message me and I'll try again.