toolman Posted December 26, 2025 Share Posted December 26, 2025 (edited) Larry Chen interviews the Aluminum 240Z owner for more info on this car. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNBOYGraHU8 Use Link to watch video------------- Edited January 28 by toolman correct vbideo 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
primaz Posted September 30 Share Posted September 30 Unfortunately Star Road the North American firm that reps it still does not offer them; I have asked several times as I would be willing to purchase the doors and cowl. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DuffyMahoney Posted Wednesday at 04:05 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 04:05 PM 8 hours ago, primaz said: Unfortunately Star Road the North American firm that reps it still does not offer them; I have asked several times as I would be willing to purchase the doors and cowl. Just contact them directly. Use a liason, they will sell them to you. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
primaz Posted Wednesday at 04:34 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 04:34 PM 9 hours ago, primaz said: Unfortunately Star Road the North American firm that reps it still does not offer them; I have asked several times as I would be willing to purchase the doors and cowl. I will look to see if there is any direct contact but when I last looked their only US distributor gave me this reply, "Still no updates from Star Road on cost or delivery. Thank you, Shipping department " We appreciate your business and hope to continue serving you in the future! Disclaimer: If you are not 100% satisfied with the item(s) you received, please return it within 14 days of when you originally received your order. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received - no signs of wear, scratches, or usage and in the original packaging. Jdm-car-parts.com offer items shipped free to you, but in case there's a return, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to us. If a full refund is requested, we will promptly refund the purchase price, excluding the original shipping and any applicable credit card fees. There are no refunds on items damaged in shipping. You must file a claim with the carrier. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item - you are responsible for the item until it reaches us. When shipping a return, consider tracking and insuring your package. Please allow 1-2 weeks for returns to be processed. All return NOS items are subject to at least a 25% restocking fee. All NOS electric parts-sales are final. NO RETURN, NO EXCEPTION. ******************************************* jdm-car-parts.com 22626 Normandie Ave. Suite E Torrance, CA 90502 USA No walk-in store front available at this time. Tech Support: 310-308-8986 (This is NOT an order line) ******************************************* Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
primaz Posted Wednesday at 04:42 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 04:42 PM (edited) 52 minutes ago, DuffyMahoney said: Just contact them directly. Use a liason, they will sell them to you. The Star Road website will not accept my email inquiry as all name, email, and messages have to be in "katakana" characters, meaning Japanese. I sent a message to their Instagram and Facebook and will see if I get a reply. Otherwise it seems I would need to write and speak in Japanese just to talk to them.... Edited Wednesday at 04:59 PM by primaz Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DuffyMahoney Posted Wednesday at 04:59 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 04:59 PM 15 minutes ago, primaz said: The Star Road website will not accept my email inquiry as all name, email, and messages have to be in "katakana" characters, meaning Japanese. Use a liason. I have bought direct from star road through Jesse. Also it's normally cheaper to do it this way. https://jessestreeter.com/ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
primaz Posted Wednesday at 05:58 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 05:58 PM 58 minutes ago, DuffyMahoney said: Use a liason. I have bought direct from star road through Jesse. Also it's normally cheaper to do it this way. https://jessestreeter.com/ Thanks, I did get this reply directly from Star Road, so it does not appear they are ready to sell them yet but hopefully by the end of the year? We apologize for the delay. The number of parts to be manufactured has increased beyond our initial plans; we are currently producing the final components—specifically the front apron panel, rear apron panel, and side sills. We expect to complete them before the end of the year and will determine the pricing after displaying them at the Tokyo Auto Salon. ********************* 有限会社スターロード 井上 〒133−0051 東京都江戸川区北小岩8−23−1 TEL:03-5668-5675 FAX03-5668-5676 mail:info@starroad.co.jp http://www.starroad.co.jp Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DuffyMahoney Posted Wednesday at 09:37 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 09:37 PM 3 hours ago, primaz said: Thanks, I did get this reply directly from Star Road, so it does not appear they are ready to sell them yet but hopefully by the end of the year? We apologize for the delay. The number of parts to be manufactured has increased beyond our initial plans; we are currently producing the final components—specifically the front apron panel, rear apron panel, and side sills. We expect to complete them before the end of the year and will determine the pricing after displaying them at the Tokyo Auto Salon. ********************* 有限会社スターロード 井上 〒133−0051 東京都江戸川区北小岩8−23−1 TEL:03-5668-5675 FAX03-5668-5676 mail:info@starroad.co.jp http://www.starroad.co.jp Cool! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
calZ Posted Saturday at 05:19 AM Share Posted Saturday at 05:19 AM Jesse is great to deal with. I second Duffy's recommendation. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.