HybridZ

pressure drop of NPR...

Bob_H

Hey 240hoke, very nice & clean set up. Mine will look pretty close to yours...I'm still contemplating on having all the pipes come out on the drivers side because I didn't want to use an electrical fan to clear the piping...but then again, it looks like I might not have a choice unless I mount the intercooler on an angle with the bottom of the IC pointing towards the car and the top tilted forward. Then I might have enough room to plumb the piping just behind the IC. I really wish Doug's web site (2+2 turbo monster) wasn't down...I know he was able to fit all kinds of stuff in front and behind his NPR cooler. Also, I wanted to ask you how you did the Z on the IC. I was going to put "turbo" on the face but didn't want to screw it up...did you just use a stencil? Cut out from cardboard? Thanks. cheers.gif

Guest Anonymous

This message is regaring the possible scam buy Turbo0. I was the high bid in Dec. for $227.50. Turbofan17 bid to 225.00. My point is that Tubo0 would not accept COD because he said it would take too long. SO, the messages went back and forth about sending a money order and within that time he could have received his COD. I did not trust him. I told him I would only do COD because his feedback was under ten. He gave me a song and dance. I did not buy the intercooler handing on the garage wall with the stupid Rooster in the background. Anyway, I keep seeing the same intercooler with the Rooster being sold again and again. BEWARE OF THIS GUY IN FLORIDA WHO, BY THE WAY, CHANGED HIS ADDRESS IN FLORIDA TWICE.

ahhhh you guys are freaking me out! I already have the money order that I got from the post office and I don't know if I should just say screw it and take the negative feedback or actually follow through....if he doesn't go through and screws me, what can I do to this guy. Isn't that mail fraud? That's the reasoning behind the US postal money order. All I can say is that I've never had a harder time letting a piece of paper go and that shiney IC just keeps getting farther and farther from my reach :mad:

All that does sound crazy, I personally would try to buy one of the intercoolers from a real site that is nationally known or highly recommended by one of us here on the board. Yes, you proubably would have some sort of recourse through the post offfice but, I'm guessing that would take longer than you would want to wait to get your money or the product. I'm not saying this guy is bad or anything but, it's starting to look funny.

Here's agood example of what is out there on the net. You've proubably seen this before but, it doesn't hurt to look again.

Also didn't Shane just buy a huge intercooler not to long ago? Anybody remember what he paid?

Thanks Cody for that link...you know, the biggest thing is them bumping their own prices through another user name. I can honestly deal with that as I want this IC really bad. Besides, $290.00 is less than what I expected to pay for a good IC. + it's hard to find this IC in the first place. All that aside the only thing that was freaking me out is the talk about not even getting what I purchased. I had to ask them if I can pay for it next week as I wanted a little more time to think about it etc. They where gracious enough to let that slide and I don't want to hagle with them about COD as I know they probably won't go for it. Honestly, I just want to send the money to them and I just want my IC. I'm just having a hard time letting it go without knowing what I can do if they do screw me. cry2.gifcry2.gifcry2.gif

I like Tim's idea alot. Anyone in Miami?

But on a second note, COD only. If he wavers, tell him fat chance. I'm not sending money to a guy with nearly no feedback,(not to mention the questionable bidding issues).

I may not have helped asking him to do COD, so we'll see. One thought is to take your postal money order back and get your money,(cancel it). Go to your bank and get a personal check,(a bank check, i.e. certified), and send that to him. Now you have recourse, i.e. tracking of where it was deposited, if for whatever reason it is not recieved. So send it through the mail,(mail fraud recourse), and send a bank check,(know what account it was deposited to recourse).

Of course the Z guy in Miami is the best route.

-Bob

Easy trigger, he did think about it before hand. First, while the auction says he accepts paypal, he does not. I think all E-bay auctions put that they accept paypal regardless of the sellers ability to accept paypal or not.

I specifically brought this up with this guy, that it says he will accept paypal but he says he won't.

The only option he as a seller has provided is money order, postal money order to him. I'm sure he would accept a bank check,which is why i told ratedz to do such because he has some information as to where it was deposited with that.

-Bob

Trigger? I wasn't trying to offend, just offer advice on payment. I've bought and sold alot on Ebay and have had people back out cause they didn't read or changed their mind after the win. The seller lists what payment options they accept. I noticed he had the Paypal logo, you only get this when you are set up for paypal and choose to put it in your auctions. If the seller won't take a CC as his listing states then I would not pay any other way and this would be Rated Z's out if he wanted.