HybridZ

L6 Turbo Header

speeder

Ok I have been looking at your posts for a few days now and here is the story on the header.

That part was a custom buuilt part for Hoovers car. Robello racing had the thing made for the car at the request of Hoover, and a significant amount of money spent on the part. The header cost 1800.00 and is totally custom. You can find the header on my web page if you want to take a look.

I was trying to get some business going with David at innovator for a turbo header and exhaust system. David posted the picture to see what kind of response there would be on the part. So if you would like one of those headers contact Dave Robello and get ready to spend a good amount of money on the part.

I was working with another guy, Steven, that was building a similar part, but that again did not work out as far as I can tell. He got the proto built, and it was very similar to the header you have been looking at, but I have not heard from him, or from David at innovator either. The header was going to be in the 1200.00 price range.

Now since I am a busy guy just like they are, and we have not gotten together to get this part completed to sell, I can only conclude that there was not enough serious responses to make it worth while to persue. That part is time consuming, and expensive to build in the first place, being stainless steel and equil length. The investment up front just to have a few completed just to stock would be in the thousands of dollars. Since I dont have that kind of money to waste on a hope that there would be a market, as well as Steven, and David, I am guessing, you can consider the project dead, unless the phone starts ringing for a good number of them.

Now we might have something there. I have gotten a number of inquiries to my system here lately. Send me a mail and I will add you to the list. I am just about ready to send a mail to all the people on the list and see what kind of response I get. I would really like to see some of the systems out on the cars. I know it sure has worked out very well for me. Anyway, I will wait for your mail.

REGARDS :D