HybridZ

pimped exhaust

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

hey, im fixin up an old 240 with my pops. i need to pimp it out tho ya know. when i turn 16 i gotta have a sweet ride. good sound system its a nice ass car and exhaust has to sound good. or whats the point right haha. does anyone have any ideas on what kind of exhaust we should put in there to give it a nice loud but really deep sound.

Dan, though I'm an old fart too, I'm around the youngn's enough to dig their lingo. Let me help translate:

"i need to pimp it out tho ya know." = "I would like to express my individuality with tasteful custom options".

"Word" = "Yes sir, you're right!"

"true dat." = "Yes, sir, you're right!"

"Preach on." = Lone is lonely in Arizona.

"thats the rilla." = "That's the idea!" -or- "Yes, sir, you are right!"

"dope." = "Gosh, that would be nice!"

"fo shizzy my nizzy." = "I got no idea what's going on in my life, but I look *fabulous* in these pants, don't I?"

"are we going to have stickers, clear tail lights, and a big bookshelf wing next?" = "Waddup da bit shiz?"

I hope this helped you to understand and "relate to" our youngsters expressing themselves in their "modern way". Have a groovy day!

Just get 2.5 all the way back from a header. You can check MSA for the whole bolt on kit with muffler included.

No fart pipe required.

I have one of the MSA kits on my car now (installed by previous owner) and it sounds good. If I was closer to doing my swap I would let you have it cheap, but I like driving my car too much.

Translation:

A fartpipe would be whack, all your homies would hate it, but a nice header with 2.5 all the way back would be sick and phat, not to mention dope. confused2.gif

I have the MSA smog legal headers and complete turbo muffler set up. Sounds great (sorry, I am not as clever as the others).

Did have a muffler shop replace everything from the header flange back a few years ago. They told me the MSA pipes really were not compatible with each other. Still have a $9 Track Auto turbo muffler and still love the 6 cylnder bellow.

Guest BadKarmaCreepin

an exhaust for a jedi-pimp-in-trainin like you young buck is gonna cost some serious chedda. i'd say lay of da cheba, save you're nickels, and lay into a straight pipe. TIIIIIIGHT! pizeace on da real!

like a fat boy playin dodgeball, I'M OUT!!

rockon.gif

Dan,

That's too funny, "like a fat boy playin dodgeball, I'M OUT!!" Haha... I'm going to have to work that into my lingo when I say good-bye to someone.

Here's one you can use if you do something that involved quick thinking, "yep... just like a midget at a urinal, I'm always on my toes." No offense to the little people. :D

!M!

"i need to pimp it out tho ya know." = "I would like to express my individuality with tasteful custom options".

or- i need to make my exhaust extrememly noticeable.

"Word" = "Yes sir, you're right!"

----------------------

this can be used as a response to anything, good or bad.

ex:

"lets go get sushi"

word.

"wasnt that car ugly"

word.

"yo, last nights show was off the rictor"

yo, word up-the "up" is extra emphasis.

"true dat." = "Yes, sir, you're right!"

---------

i agree. thats great.

"Preach on." = Lone is lonely in Arizona.

"thats the rilla." = "That's the idea!" -or- "Yes, sir, you are right!"

-------------------

rilla short for real, also means, "yes!"

"dope." = "Gosh, that would be nice!"

----"awesome,great, good even"

instead of saying dope- i say crack when something is reall really dope.

ex:

man that broad down the way is cold CRACK!

"fo shizzy my nizzy." = "I got no idea what's going on in my life, but I look *fabulous* in these pants, don't I?"

-----------for sure, my um, uh "buddy"

"are we going to have stickers, clear tail lights, and a big bookshelf wing next?" = "Waddup da bit shiz?"

(we gonna get fairlady 327, to match his engine combination we are going to aerodynamically modify our cars to take his low, mid, and top end power advantage, but we will not use one wrench, how mad will he be?)

fo shrigadel.

i live in the san francisco bay area, home of the super slang, to this day i would use a ton of slang but one of the great four moderators told me to cool it in a private message, so i have been. every district has a different slang, and sometimes only the locals can understand it.

but dont worry, its all gravity.

Guest Anonymous

Lone is lonely in Az? Yo man, don't be getting up in my koolaid less you know what flavor it is.. :D

Don't make me start do'ing the dozen on you all..

Regards,

Lone, but only mildly lonely... ;)

Ps: Ahem, 'Preach on' is slang for 'Word' or 'What he said' or 'I heard that'... :rolleyes: You guys never seen a baptist service with a band and all that? :D

Ok, I think I understand now. Either that or you are all laughing at me. cry2.gif

I'll have to make up some "Rio Vista" lingo of my own to so I can be cool too. 2thumbs.gif

Possible Rio Vista specific slang words:

Wind

Dust

Way cold dude

Fog

Wind

Way to plow man

Wind

Fish bait

Strong tide

Draw bridge

Wind