HybridZ

check out this thread and tell me what you think

stony

ok yes means he is a punk ass kid and no is the shop owner is not out of line ;> i guess i should have proof read that ;>

Don't you mean....no means that the shop owner is out of line...instead of owner is not out of line. Because technically yes and no would be the same, just worded differently.

Sean

It looks like there was more to this exchange than shown in these posts, BUT from what I have seen I think he is a punk ass kid AND the shop owner could have handled it better.

When I first started reading I couldn't believe some guy was going to be so nice to fly up to Alaska for so little money. Guess my BS sensor was right.

But, I don't know if the owner's reply came out of impatience or arrogance. The kid was right, the guy could have told him it wasn't in his best interest to do such a class and left it at that. The world is full of dumb asses and shop owners need to learn to treat everybody as a valued customer. Few things piss me off more than shops that are so busy they don't feel they need to pamper their customers. That is why I do my own auto repairs. I guess with some guys you just can't win, but try to take the high road never the less.

BTW, I would gladly pay $300 for such a class.