HybridZ

Long VS short waterpump

Yes I did :( Are you runnig the JTR position or the Scarab? When I try to put my alt right where you have it, it runs into the motor mount brackets.

I finished up my stand off's yesterday, I'll take some pics. I need to measure to see if it's going to hit the inner fender.

BTW, thanks for the help and the great pics, nice and clear. Hard to see your motor mounts though.

EDIT: Looking at my and your pics again, I might pull the motor mounts, set up the alt down there and see what it would take to keep it there.

Running Scarab right now. That's going to change as soon as I can get this LT1 '95 Z28 engine rebuilt, find a tranny and all the other stuff, LOL. Going to be a long process.

Then FYI, the mount you have won't work where you have it now. You'll end up w/ a position more like I have right now than what you have.

Then FYI, the mount you have won't work where you have it now. You'll end up w/ a position more like I have right now than what you have.

I have a whole new engine, uses spepentine belts so I won't be using naything from my present engine.