HybridZ

Big friggin guns

Mudge

Dang, Reminds me of when I was a kid (they called me "shrimpâ€) and weighed a total of 110 lbs at 14. Went Pheasant hunting with my dad, and raised that big ol' 12 gage to my shoulder and BOOM!! Never saw if I hit the bird, but when I did finally open my eyes, all I could see was 3 grown men (laughing grown men) standing around me as I lay in the milo brush pile. Left a bruse on me for a week.

I agree, I only shoot what I will eat(as far as animals go :wink: ).

BTW, if anyone is looking at reloading info on that page keep in mind that these guys are "seat-of-the-pants" reloaders. They don't have the equipment to messure pressure in the chamber, so be careful.

umm...didn't see the hunting section until now. I don't know about you guys but it makes my blood boil seeing those dead animals and the way they describe how they made the "Kill" I'm all for killing and eating whatever you kill...but for sport? I have to draw the line....not to mention these guys are prolly using freaking machine guns and tank busters...I don't call that hunting...more like poching.

Gorilla or Baboon I forget, I guess a Baboon since Gorillas are HUGE, oops.

Anyhow I agree, if they aren't eating it, which I suspect, then I think they should shoot at stationary targets or make up some robots of thier own. If they were relatively lax about it, I'm sure the lions/hyenas of the area would take care of the dead, but it still doesn't sit well with me.