HybridZ

Location of members on the Memberlist

jhaag

What do you think about making separate fields for city and state in the Memberlist section? I was interested in seeing how many people are from Colorado but with the city and state in one field, it was difficult to get a good read. To most people, not from my area, I just say I'm from Denver. In reality I'm located just two blocks across the border in Englewood, which no one has heard of unless they are familiar with the area. Perhaps there could be a section that asked for the closest major city. Anyone have any ideas? Of course, I could just post a question asking who is from the Denver area but some people might miss it. Just some rambling questions from me. Thanks.

John

• 5 years later...

Sorry to dig this one up from the grave, but I belive we should have search function to allow us to search for members in our state. This could be very helpful if a member neeed help from someone in thier area they could trust, or if they dont know any helpful resorces in the area. One could search a member close to them for help or even just to make friends with someone with the same interests.

• 3 months later...