HybridZ

I've been very bad

ratedZ

Well, I know this is prolly not even a kill but it was funny anyway. I just got done installing the NPR IC and I'm still tweaking the engine a bit but I've been running 12psi regularly and occasionally 15psi with the secondary control switch. Anyway, I was driving along at normal speed when I noticed a Honda Civic riding my tail and lunging behind me as to "call me out" *snickers* :roll: the Civic was black with the infamous one wiper mod painted in white. The grill was painted white as well to match his high tech wipers :lol: or should I say wiper. So I blipped the gas a little and apparantly this guy got all excited because he jumps to my right side as to do a fly by so he can show me how fast his car was. With the oversized exhaust screeming passed me, I let him do his thing and I decided to show him a little something something and caught up to him. I'm now on his drivers side where I proceeded to blip the gas dumping the BOV on his arse...he had the deer caught in the head lights look as I smiled and reached down to flip the air craft style switch to 15psi. I dropped the pedal and I wizzed by this poor sap so fast he didn't even know what hit him. He tried to catch up but apparently gave up as I waited for him at the next light he was no where to be found. At this point I'm laughing my arse off and my wife tells me "did you have to flip the switch? you could have killed him with 10psi" lol. I guess I just wanted to really rub it in his face. Oh well, I think he knew I was just toying with him :D:shock:

Yeah my wife is a stud...our love for Z cars goes back as far as our High School years 10 years ago. She's been bugging me about a V8 280zx 2+2 (for the baby seat's :shock: ) for a year now. I've been taking my sweet time getting her one because honestly, I'm affraid she'll whoop my arse and rub it in lol :shock::D

Yeah my wife is a stud... She's been bugging me about a V8 280zx 2+2 (for the baby seat's :shock: ) for a year now. I've been taking my sweet time getting her one because honestly, I'm affraid she'll whoop my arse and rub it in lol :shock::D

Ha HA LMAO..... I bet she would too!! Hell, my wife doesn't know the difference between a spark plug and a dipstick!!

Comes in handy though, when parts arrive in the mail, I say " Oh, that's just a _ _ _ _ _, only costs 10 bucks." She was a little suspicious when I pulled up with the LT1/T56 in the back of the truck!!!

Tim

Guest silverbullet
I'm laughing my arse off and my wife tells me "did you have to flip the switch? you could have killed him with 10psi" lol

Did you tell her "thats what it is there for" :burnout:

You are one lucky man! I wish my girlfriend(future wife) was like that! Even when I race a buddy on a backroad(I live in the middle of no where) with my 96' Dodge Dakota (3.9L) I get shot the LOOK :nono: ! Then I just shoot here my look :D Heheheheh!

Can't wait till she rides with me in the LT1 powered ZX! :twisted::D She can shoot me this look then... :shock:!!! HAHAHA :D

Ah what are you going to do though? "you can't live with'em and you can't live with out'em"

Guy

Guest Zpeed

when i say to my girlfriend the cars boosting to 20psi, she says the tyres must be flat i pump my tyres to 32psi... i just sit there and smile i don't say a thing

And then there's the "fin". FIN!!!!!! Every time my wife makes reference to the spoiler on the rear of my Z, she refers to it as the "fin". "FIN!! This ain't no guppy, and that ain't no FIN" I say. Now she says it just to get my ire up. Then I heard another female make reference to a "fin" on a car, and it hit me, the XX chromosome was at play here, and not automotive initiative.