HybridZ

Nicest Z 2.0

Guest zline

Guest JAMIE T

Where can I find the big picture of that Spirit Garage car? I was looking for it this afternoon and couldn't find it. It is BADASS!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest WanganShadow

Here is the reason I want to build a custom Z:

138301512240z_1_black.jpg

I didn't really get into Z cars until I saw this one. Now, after reading several sources and forums, I'm getting a real respect for these cars. I will hopefully have a car built like this one some day.

Guest soulfly454

i dont know if u guys can post it or not but the picture of i think jamie or someones orange z car with the tsw's on it and its extremly cleanlookin body is one of my favorites anf that dark grey gun metal z is the backround on my computer

Man I love that flared 2+2, first I've seen. And that black and gunmetal siver z look like thier in the same parking lot, can you imagin seeing those two cars together.

Great cars here, please keep em' coming - an inspiration to us all. btw. the black and the gunmetal are the same car and the same picture. (the black one is just the original gunmetal image, thats been mirrored and then messed with in Photoshop) 8)

Cheers,

Meakin