HybridZ

Nicest Z 2.0

Guest zline

Guest zline

Hey all...I made the Nicest Z thread a while ago...but saw this car and decided it was time for version 2.0

this car makes me want a gnose ( i had to host the images on two different servers...silly links.

Dsc00006.jpg

dsc00007.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zline

That's the purpose of these posts, to show everyone examples of GREAT Z's either in the US or outside to give ideas for body modification or just to wow you with.

Guest ON3GO

for GODS SAKE!!!!!!!! Where can i buy those Watanabe Rims???????

I want the same color and etc as the ones on the Z with the clean engine bay!!!!

anybody know where?

also i love that engine bay.

mike

Guest tt350

I think the non-g-nose with the ZG flares looks just stellar. Problem is those flares cant fit 335's. hehe

If there are some that can, please tell me where to get them.

Custom polisher! Thats a good one! :D

Guest zline

well, you can fab up some of your own steel flares, i know that MSA has super wide flares, the SCCA oldschool style ones that you can trim down for a flush look...here's a pic

new1.jpg

Guest tt350

I meant the ZG stlye flares, but, ya, im lookin into the MSA style ones. Then ill need to save up for the meat to fill em up. :-D

I really like a stock Z's look, but flares make it look like a freakin monster! I mean if I see a Z that flared like Darius's or ZR8ED's, i would be scared to race em, even if I did have a TT v8. lol

Guest zline

I like both, but if i had to choose, i'd take ZG beacuse there's no way with my engine output (~280rwhp) i'll need anything close to a 335 tire, and anyway its just not my taste.

Guest Anonymous

Awesome cars. Does any one know where you can find the rims that are on the second Z car posted ( Greenish Silver kinda color). Those are awesome rims if any one knows please tell me where they can be found. :D