HybridZ

Suggestions for MP3 player...

Mikelly

Rio, Iomega, Sony, etc. are your brand names. Just get one with upgradable memory and one that uses standard size batteries available at any store.

I personally prefer my cd walkman/MP3 player, plays audio and cd-rs filled with MP3s. 100s of songs on one disc! Great for business trips, etc.

Owen

Guest Aaron

For the sake of killing several birds with one stone, you might want to look at something like this. Gives you Audio, Video, Digial Camera and PDA.

I also like the Sony MD. Small.. battery lasts 20 hrs..80 songs easy on one disc....

Mine is a MZ-N707 "Type R".. yup it actually says "type R" on it!!! ahhh I'm a ricer :shock: shoot me now shoot me now!

iPod costs some duckets though. I finally bought an MP3 player yesterday on eBay for $35 (64MB). I have avoided them for so long because I just didn't want to drop that kinda beans, but they have really come down in price now. Plus my use for them is limited, gym time only, in the cars I have stereos :)

if you can find RESONANCE brand MP3/CD player out where you are its my favorite. right now i run three 6x9s and a 10" bazooka sub off of it with no amp and its dumping hard in my car, RICE ROCKET HARD

they go for around 80.00

Guest bang847

i got a sony MD and i dont care for it. but i bought a cheapo cd/mp3 player at bestbuy for like 39 bucks with car kit and i love it!

it lasts about 30 hrs or so on 2AA's so im happy plus i can burn CDs on my comp in 5 mins with over 10hrs of music.

i got it with the extended warranty because i know it will not last but hey i consider it a upgrade after a year and a half when for sure it is broken.