HybridZ

12 x 1.25 " wilwood brake preorders!

Guest Looking for apt in Alb Ny

Hello again. We are getting close. We just cant decide what to do first. It seems that the o ring fuel rail is in good demand and so is the wilwood adapter setup. Well, I need an idea who would like either of the 2. This is so I know how many to have machined. Please only submit your request if you will be willing to purchase when the time is ready. This will also be a prepaid item. Im working on a submit page for the 2 items. MOst of our products can be anodized in colors black, red,and blue. http://www.jskinnovations.com if the submit page is not running when you visit give me some time. Thanks again . Juan@JSK

Guest Thurem
lame, sell the whole front kit.

Come on Drifter, go pee on somebody elses parade. The cool thing about this kit is that you can use your own parts or choose any of several different models and brands of brake cailbers and rotors out there. As long as the rotor is 12.2" diameter and 1.25" thick with a 8 on 7" boltcircle. And the caliber needs to be The Superlite type, with a 3.5" boltpattern. Wilwood offers 3 different Superlite models of calibers all with the same dimensions, Outlaw has at least 2 models, and there has to others. The same goes for the rotors.

Thure

Guest ae86drifter

i like then things are easy and i just buy it and i KNOW everything's gunna fit, i would buy this kit from arizona Z car, but i hate Dave and he doesnt deserve any of my money. keep us updated.

Drifter, What is LAME is the fact that a guy spends his time to make something for the ZCAR community, only to get responses like "This is Lame, sell the whole kit". Here is a thought, make something for the Zcar community and offer it up. If you can't contribute, then just be glad that someone else is taking the time away from his family and his own hobby to make something for you, me, and all other Z enthusiasts to take advantage of... And if you need a source for the parts to complete his package, I'd be more than happy to sell you them... All in a nice package.

Mike Kelly

Okay here is the lowdown on the cost of the caliper hats including anodizing if you wish for 4 lug. I must have at least 6 prepaid orders before tooling. Over the next week I will have something set up at http://www.jskinnovations.com to submit a complete order

$189.95 bare CNC 60-61 T6 aluminum hats

Add $59.95 to have the complete kit anodized in Black

Red or Blue an additional $99.95 for comlete kit.

I hope these prices are fair. Thats the best I can do to cover my time and help to put food on the table.

I will get the caliper and monuting price taken care of shortly. Just wanted to ease you all and let you know how I was doing. Stay Tuned.

Once this is done I will move on to the ZX's. Thanks Juan

:idea:

I would like some and some more info on the caliper mounting for this setup on a early 71. I can source rotors and calipers myself if I know the mounting of them or what model they are for. I have not thought about the front brakes yet as I am not that far along with my Z yet but this seems a good deal if the mounts are not too much.

What happens if we pay but not enough people do it? Does our money get refunded?

Don

Guest LedFoot

Hey Hey!

I like the idea, I've just been looking for a brake upgrade kit for my 75 260Z. Problem is that I am in Australia and it is very expensive to import kits from the states.

Give me a few days to look at them and do the research and you can probably count me in!

i like then things are easy and i just buy it and i KNOW everything's gunna fit, i would buy this kit from arizona Z car...

Guess again.

MANY items that I have bought as a "kit" required major modification/fabrication to get them to work properly - including my AZ ZCar brakes - ESPECIALLY my AZ ZCar brakes (I would have bought something else, but this was several years ago, and AZ ZCar was the only game in town).

I've pretty much given up on "kits" altogether for the Z, or at least on believing that if I get a "kit" it will all fit on the first try.

Guest JAMIE T

I'd buy a set of rotor hats when you get them done. I don't need the caliper adapters. I'm using 1 3/8" rotor thickness's. I applaud your efforts for the Zcar community.

Wow. The stuff looks great (on your site). I will be making an order soon. I have been working on the house recently so the Z has been just sitting. If you make the fuel rail I will definitley order that since my turbo motor is going to bigger injectors (then I don't have to modify the injectors :P ). I will probably be contacting in the next few weeks for a few of your items. Thanks for all your efforts. :wink: