HybridZ

Today i felt bad i even owned a 300ZX :(

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

oh boy! i was in my moms rodeo today because ive been driving that sense i sold my 1993 Z32 n/a 300zx, and i dont have my 280Z (will be here on the 24th!) so im driving along with 2 of my friends which are quite big. one is 180lbs, one is 170lbs. and im 13lbs. so we spot a Z32 n/a 300zx up the road.. i catch up and see it has exhaust. Now we are going about 45mph, and the rodeo sucks from a roll, its ok from a stop but from a roll its not as fast, and plus with my two bug friends in it, its abit slower. well the kid downshifts, and i punch it......and i pass him. like it wasnt like 10+ cars, but i had him by 2 cars. now thats bad. i mean my Z was alot faster then my moms rodeo... i would always kill it bad. i gave the kid the hazards and just laughed. i wanna get a sticker on the back of the rodeo's window that says "The Rodeo OWNZ JOO"

:)

mike

so im driving along with 2 of my friends which are quite big. one is 180lbs, one is 170lbs. and im 13lbs.

I take it you ment your 130lbs? Since when is 170-180 big? I weight 170lbs@6'0"? :D My girlfriend always tells me I'm too skinny! LOL Now I will have to tell her I'm fat! :wink::D j/k!

Guy

Well, Im 6'4" 240lbs and am not fat at all! Although I have gained about five pounds from my rugby glory days! :o)

With all that aside. I am not questioning your story but the only way anyones mom's Rodeo could beat any Z is if they were both being dropped off a buiding! A 2002 Rodeo V6 has 205hp/214lbs of torque and weighs 3848lbs! :shock:

The dude must of been changing his CD or something while you were "racing" him... :D

Well' date=' Im 6'4" 240lbs and am not fat at all! Although I have gained about five pounds from my rugby glory days! :o)

With all that aside. I am not questioning your story but the only way anyones mom's Rodeo could beat any Z is if they were both being dropped off a buiding! A 2002 Rodeo V6 has 205hp/214lbs of torque and weighs 3848lbs! :shock:

The dude must of been changing his CD or something while you were "racing" him... :D[/quote']

:lol: Your avatar rocks, man, hehehe :lol:

Big? I'm 6'2" and was 240 not too long ago, I'm down to 231 and I dont consider myself big. I did have 2 japanese buddies in high school that were brothers, 6 foot and 127-135 pounds depending. When they went to visit thier folks in Hong Kong they would hardly eat a thing, so they always came back light.

260+ depending on height, thats big :)

:lol: Your avatar rocks, man, hehehe :lol:

Have you seen the videos/read the story? Its some kid up in Canada who forgot to take the tape out. Within a day, someone at Lucas Arts (I believe) had edited the video and put it out on the net LoL, hence the light saber action.