HybridZ

seriously check this out!

Guest 280Tom'z

Guest Neil
keep in mind this has no trick photography, no video editing and no computer generation.

They must have an anti gravity gun or something then. Watch the tires continue to role up the ramp after they connect. Physics would dictate that after the tire transfers it's energy to the next, the force of gravity on the tire on that incline would be greater than it's inertia, especially at that speed. My guess is that that honda dumped a bunch of money into computer graphics for this add. Cool none the less.

Guest polarity

Dont know how true it us, but according to what I read on it, there were weights placed at certain points in the tires to make them do that. like I said, don't know that it's true.

Billy

Guest livewire23

I work with CG a lot, and I usually recognize CG wherever it is. In fact its quite rare that I dont recognize it. And that certainly doesnt look like CG to me. There was a long discussion on this the last time someone posted it.

Guest smoov280zx

I thought some of the swinging movements and especially the muffler rolling looked like it moved farther than the momentum would have taken it. The valves looked real to me, but I'm no CG expert.