HybridZ

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS BEAR!!!

BRAD D

i DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT :shock:

The following pictures are of a guy who works for the forest

Service in Alaska. He was out deer hunting and a large world record Grizzly charged him from about 50 yards away. The guy unloaded a 9mm Mag Semi-auto into the bear and it dropped a few feet from him. The bear was still alive so he reloaded and capped it in the head. It was over one thousand six hundred pounds, and 12' 6" high at the shoulder. It's a world record. The bear had killed a couple of other people. Of course, the game department did not let him keep it. Think about it, this bear on its hind legs could walk up to the average single story house and could look

on the roof at eye level.

attachment.php?s=&postid=169965

bear2.jpg

Okay, I could only see one pic of the bear with the dude holding the paw. So I tried to cut and paste the other link wich was

http://members.shaw.ca/xonair/bear2.jpg

So I think okay, lets look at bear1 and bear3... Big mistake... Dont look at

http://members.shaw.ca/xonair/bear3.jpg

unless you have a strong stomach. I would love to enter old age thinking that that is a fake photo!!! :(

Guest Tht1KSguy

Oh God, I did the same as you at lunch today. Took me a second to realize what I was looking at, luckily no one was walking by :eek2: Did I mention I was eating lunch...?

Speaking of the beach, a decent sized sea lion (or seal...never remember) washed up on the shores of Santa Cruz today. Looked like a either a shark or whale took a chunk out of its stomach. Never knew something could have that much intestine.

turns out that that bear story isnt exactly true...

The guy who shot the bear is a hunter who just shot the big bear while black tail hunting. I dont think there was any truth to the bear killing poeple or that the bear charged him. Also, it looks like one rather small bullet to the head did the trick (although it was "followed up by several others to the vitials")

Who knows how big that bear really was...

http://www.snopes.com/photos/bearhunt.asp

turns out that that bear story isnt exactly true...

The guy who shot the bear is a hunter who just shot the big bear while black tail hunting. I dont think there was any truth to the bear killing poeple or that the bear charged him. Also' date=' it looks like one rather small bullet to the head did the trick (although it was "followed up by several others to the vitials")

Who knows how big that bear really was...

http://www.snopes.com/photos/bearhunt.asp[/quote']

OK, so the pic of that half eaten person was just something someone made up? I think the femur looked real, despite the fact that this might be a joke. Look really hard at the photo again...

Davy

Guest Your Car is Slow

that half eaten guy and the bear pic have been around the web for quite some time....first time anyone had ever suggested they were related in some way.

As for the eaten guy....story I heard on that was he was attacked by dogs or somethin.

Just as gruesome either way.

The half eatin guy was a bum in new york the was chowed upon by a pack of strays. if a bearthat large attacked and had started to eat you.....your limbs would have been torn from your body....

anywho...interesting pics non-the-less.