HybridZ

stony doppelganger!?

Guest Anonymous

have you ever read that site? like I said, I am sure there are some cool people on ther, but for the most part, they are posers. I mean common, stealing someones website and claimning the car on there to be yours? half the posts are "I had a wangan last night on the freeway! It was me vs. 3 suped up metros. I kicked them all in my prelude!"

they are posing to be car saavy people. they are also posing to be from japan. or they think they are in japan. I dunno, just not my cup of tea. from half the posts I read, I imagine these peoiple to have cars with HUGE ings and hideously oversezed fart can exhaust pipes with millions of yellow and red stickers. just my take

McAdam

Guest ardKore

yes i've read that site. granted, i see your point, and i understand what you're trying to say, but i feel that's a huge generalization to be making. about the guy passing off stony's car as his own, are you accusing other people on the forum of doing the same? that was a pretty isolated incident. as for the posts about having "a wangan last night on the freeway," yeah, those are pointless sometimes, but hey, wtf, who am i to talk smack on them for that? most of the people on the forum are quite knowledgable. keep in mind that like in all forums (including this one) there are people that like to post nonsense and act like they know (like me!!!) but you shouldn't hold everyone accountable for their actions. that's STUPID!

and in their defense, (hehe) most people on the forum have FC's and S13's, not preludes, hehe. not like you care or if its anything special or notable, but yeah... you can't spell. HAH!

ok now this is about one thing only... drifterfag claiming my car as his own. if you dont like a board dont go there. no reason to slam anyone..... everyone has there thing. there are alot of people out there that dont understand what we do to Zs.

everyone does have thier own thing, and I have my own opinion. I didnt say everyone on that site was a bunch of posers, just most, or most I SAW. I know Mattback is a mod on there, he is very knowledgable, especially in the realm of 240sx's.

AS far as Z's, thats my own thing. well, that and frankensteining nissan engines. made my own CA18DET, you know. and will be making a 18 valve crossflow L6 head soon, as soon as I find someone to cast me a camshaft blank. appearently, KA24E rocker pads dont like steel billet. cast iron, grumble grumble...... I have my own thing, and its RWD and has some real performance potential, thank god!

Sorry, I just got a little worked up, probably more so than you stony! It just pisses me off to see a guy like you put all your time and money into a car like yours (VERY nice btw, one of theses days.........) and then see some punk come along, who probably cant even find the oil filter on his own car, and claim its his. oh well, enough rambling.

McAdam

p.s. I know I have all the spelling acuity of an 8th grader, thank god for spell check!!

Guest Zachb55

oh man, that is rediculous, haha, i would track him down and show him the peoples elbow, if ya know what i mean :wink:

-Zach

ps- im only 16, and i can find the oil filter on any car...(except for a mercedes, damn germans.. i did find it eventually)

ps- im only 16' date=' and i can find the oil filter on any car...(except for a mercedes, damn germans.. i did find it eventually)[/quote']

Lol, that is funny Zach. I just bought an old Mercedes, and I'm getting ready to pull out the motor - still haven't found the oil filter yet!

Guest Anonymous

Ever seen fight club? Maybe stoney has a split personality that he doesn't know about!!! That would explain it all lol

Guest Anonymous

I think everyone on the site is right Stoney.. You should be proud that your car is bad enough that someone would go through the trouble to lie and say it is theirs. "just to get cool points"....