HybridZ

Enthusiast Site for Profit

Phantom

I was over on FastLS1.com and commented on one thread that I had really good results from they guy at http://www.ChipsByAl.com on my PCM programming on my LS1. I got a PM from the site moderator informing me that it was against the rules to put a link to a vendor on the site unless they had paid $200 for advertising and that he had deleted the link from my message. I sent him back an email saying that I preferred an enthusiast site that promoted the exchange of information among the site members so that I had deleted the link to his site from my computer.

Thanks HybridZ for your love of the car and providing such a great site!

"I sent him back an email saying that I preferred an enthusiast site that promoted the exchange of information among the site members so that I had deleted the link to his site from my computer."

LMAO! :lol: Well done!

Yes, HybridZ is an awesome site.

Jason

I was over on FastLS1.com and commented on one thread that I had really good results from they guy at http://www.ChipsByAl.com on my PCM programming on my LS1. I got a PM from the site moderator informing me that it was against the rules to put a link to a vendor on the site unless they had paid $200 for advertising and that he had deleted the link from my message. I sent him back an email saying that I preferred an enthusiast site that promoted the exchange of information among the site members so that I had deleted the link to his site from my computer.

Thanks HybridZ for your love of the car and providing such a great site!

Wow, at rates like that Hybrid Z would be rich!!!!!

Thats just crazy.

hey, I was just over at freshalloy.com, and saw that twinturbo240z posted about his intakes, first reply was some nitwit who was quick to say it wasnt a turbo manifold, adn the second one was a moderators saying

something to the effect of "ill let it go since no one posts here, but i am inclined to delete this thread due to it being commercial"

i mean the moderators here are communists, but at least free enterprise is one aspect of capitalism that isnt taken from us, just freedom of speech. :D 8) :shock:

hey' date=' I was just over at freshalloy.com, and saw that twinturbo240z posted about his intakes, first reply was some nitwit who was quick to say it wasnt a turbo manifold, adn the second one was a moderators saying

something to the effect of "ill let it go since no one posts here, but i am inclined to delete this thread due to it being commercial"[/quote']

Sounds like a knowledgable group.

Yes, and You can always excuse yourself from the dance... Further, Len Call me a Nazi again, and I may excuse you myself...

I bleed red, white, and blue and I take a great DEAL of offense to your comments. The rules are the rules and if they don't suit you, then don't play.

Mike :evil: