HybridZ

I *HATE* working in IT *mild warning on nasty content*

auxilary

LOL, I understand, I work in IT as well. There was a lady that worked in the purchasing dept years ago that wore very heavy makeup. The keyboard was caked with makeup after a year of use. When she started to complain that the keys would stick I handed her a spray bottle of simply green cleaner and a rag and told her to clean her own keyboard. She complained to HR So I took the keyboard to HR and handed it to the Director and asked him if he wanted to handle that keyboard. Case Closed! Keyboard replaced, Purchasing minus 1 person.

See how perverted IT minds work? Always thinking of the crotch. That could also be moustache hair, nose hair, head hair from someone with curly hair, chest hair, hair from a poodle, or hair from some guys ass.

Why would pubic hair be so scary? Don't both sexes happily spend time with their faces buried in the stuff?

Dude, I have hair growing out of my *ears* lately that look like that...

I think they jumped ship from my scalp.

I really really really really hate getting old.

Really.

P.S.: a friend of mine told me she knew she was getting old when she found her first white pubic hair. Can you imagine *plucking* that stuff? Jeez.

• 2 months later...
surprise.jpg

Yes' date=' it's real. My coworker took that picture from a laptop we got on friday. He said "screw this, I'm not touching this [fecal matter'] and signed off the problem as shown.

I can soooooo beat that. I work in IT for my school. Wait till next week when I bring my digi camera to work...

Pic's coming soon....

You non-IT guys would never believe some of the stuff we see.

I once had to process a laptop that was returned from a guy my company fired. It had some orangish very nasty stuff all over the keyboard. The case was even eaten by what looked like acid. When it warmed up it smelled terrible. Anyway this guy had been using his own laptop for months and we couldn't figure out why until this one was returned. We call it the "Chemical Warfare System". It turns out this guy had puked all over it after having one to many at the bar one night. YUMMMM!!!!

As IT people we always assume the worst when stuff is on a computer that's returned because you never know what it might be. Never take chances, people can be very discusting!!!!

Ken W.

at work i am famous for fixing small electronic devices.with a 4 pound ball peen hammer that i use for front end work/so i would just give all those disgusting laptops from ex employees the ball peen hammer treatment and dumpster them.when i am done nobody will be reading that hard drive.it really pisses me off when they get stuck on the end of the hammer.