HybridZ

Need english instructions for Sard

AKWIKZ

• 6 years later...

Warning: Do not please install when under water as shocking result get by your death.

Warning: Using the tool which is improper to the suitability of task may result of your death most dishonorably.

Warning: Eating this package not most deliciously, and may cause internal explosion of dire consequence.

Warning: Shooting of the flames into the reservoir which has not been evacuated can make big explosion, wear proper goggles and suit.

Not that I've spent too much time in Japan or Asia, but I'm sure the warnings would be translated somewhere along those lines, as I have seen them before. Too recently to admit, as well!

If you have a SCAN, e-mail it to me, or PM me and I will take it into the engineers where I'm working this week... there is a younger one who has an MX5, and a Scion which are all accessorized and who may be able to give me something you can use! He is already happy I linked him to the SoCal JCCS website, and is amazed I drive an "Old Famous Japanese Car, Fairlady Zetto!" He about freaked when he saw my MSA 2009 T-Shirt at the Airport. WE have been getting along well, he and I. The older engineer... well... Until he gets half a dozen beers in him it is...um...'difficult' to get him friendly towards the Gaijin...

Tony,

I'm working with the owner of this same car, and have another couple pages from the Sard manual needing translation. If ok, I'd like to get them to you.

Thanks.

sharkie73z AT yahoo DOT com

I started the second machine today late, so that means monday begins the countdown. And I won't be in the office with Okamura, either...

I can give it a shot. But likely I got less than a week here now...:burnout: