HybridZ

What the 350 Z should have looked like.

Guest Neil

i'm going to have to disagree with you there. the pontiac solstice looks pretty good, but it's too round to be a z.

i think this is more of what the new z should have looked like, even tho i'm a fan of the 350z.

1589-3.jpg

1589-4.jpg

1589-1.jpg

with a basic redesign of th front and rear ends, this design definetly could have carried on the z's legacy in my opinion.

Sorry! I gotta agree with Tim. That Pontiac is ugly! Too bad. Pontiac has not built a good looking car in years. Holden is bailing them out with the new GTO, but I think the original Holden is better looking than the version Pontiac massaged.

I don't mind the 350Z. I isn't what I was hoping Nissan would build. The Aston is fantastic! It definately has lines that are more reminicent of the original Z than the current one does.

The first time I saw a Ferrari 575 I thought that was what the new Z should look like. I tried to find a good pic online, but couldn't get one. Needless to say, body lines are very reminiscent of the Z, especially the rear quarter. The front is a little long, but still, the basic shape is there.

That Aston is stunning. I've seen it at an auto show, and I think the only car I spent more time drooling over was the Richard Burn's Subaru asphalt rally car from the 2002 championship. :hail:

Jon

Guest ls1z4me

I like the way this kit makes the 350Z look. The longer nose does a lot I think.

350zmotorsports_1751_570485

350zmotorsports_1751_609317

And this reminds me of a aftermarket Z32 in the front.

350zmotorsports_1751_1759400

350zmotorsports_1752_8186995

I have not seen one of the pics in a while, but there was a concept Z that was shown befor the current one. It was VERY reminisciant (sp?) of the original Z. Rear quarter windows had the same shape, rounded head lights that looked similar to our lights with clear covers, and other ques that screamed Z. I think the brass thought the car did not fit in the current model line, so they moved to the version that we see today.