HybridZ

Zamborgini

Guest znow white

Guest znow white

I know its ugly but its unique :roll:

its my brothers "zamborgini" hes currently dropping a 350 thas why bumpers and fenders are off...and I get his old turbo engine :D

DSC02213.JPG

DSC02214.JPG

DSC02215.JPG

DSC02217.JPG

DSC02218.JPG

DSC02219.JPG

DSC02220.JPG

Guest znow white

My brother didnt do this he bought it off someone and he thought someone went this far with the car why not so hes dropping a 350 weve owned many zs before and this was "unique"... it has some nice wide tires I should of took pics just how wide even the front :twisted:

Ill get pics of when it doen the front looks much better once you see it...

I dont like it though lol :?

Guest znow white
i thought it was hard to make a full ricer z

I dont think its a ricer actually bad fiberglass work yes but not rice. I consider rice 4 bangers wit a coffee can as a muffler and 10 stickers that give 15 hp :lol:

Iam gonna do the tail lights I found some at the junk yard from an old mazda they look like old skyline lights but bigger and its gonna be all yellow for the lights instead oft he red with 2 circles on each side (I think it will make it just a little better)

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Geez, for that amount of work, why wouldnt someone just buy a darn kit for a fiero, why cover up a perfectly good Z? Is your brother going to change any of the body mods?

guess I'm the black sheep here. Although I don't esp. like making humdrum cars look like supercars, the car is unique, and with some subtle changes could be made to look nice. I think that car with a V8, and nice paint scheme would be quite a show stopper....at least from a pure uniqueness standpoint. Someone put a LOT of work into that thing.

Guest Fontouk

It wouldn't be so bad except that you can plainly see what it is (a Z with a bunch of crap on it) and what it's not (something that costs more than your house).

Kit cars should either be mild accessories to the original or completely hidden (vela rossa) to be truely unique.

Guest znow white

I agree its ugly but it kinda catches your eyes for a sec and then you look closer and gets cheezy realy cheezy

It could like nicer if that spoiler wasnt that retarderd and the rest of the work smoothed out and probally custom light in the front? and the door needs to be done right.

My bro is just doing this for the hell of it.! he didnt do the body work hes just droppin the 350 in. yah if you look closer in the pics all you see is rx7's I took some more pics of some nice ones wit some v8s.

Guest znow white

It snowed twice but wasnt that bad melted soon as it touched down. Its wierd this winter snow is comming a little later meaning hes gonna stay later too! (last yr it snowed in the middle of may :?::!: ) Its actually been quite good for Canadian weather (which is still cold as phuck)

Any snow in Colorado?