HybridZ

Darwin fails at a KKK initiation / dumb cop

auxilary

I guess in both cases the just rewards were granted. :D I can think of nothing better than a Klan member being shot in the head.(especially if the wound is fatal)

Seeing a woman cop being stuck in such an embarassing situation gives me a warm feeling inside. :flamedevil: I have never been given a break or benefit of doubt by a female officer.

Guest BigWhyteDude

hmmm...it seams i share the same last name with the guy that did the shooting... :shock:

me= Andrew Freeman

him=Gregory Allen Freeman (the guy that did the shootin)

i hope im not related to him but, my family is from the south.....

Guest comeandzpa

Oh the fine work of the PA police force.....several high ranking officers from my hometown were once fired for swimming in the fountain downtown in a drunken stuper.....we have also had officers (including the chief of police) fired for things such as spousal abuse and cocaine trafficking.

There is something wrong with the KKK story:

A bullet fired into the air comes down at a much slower rate, reaching terminal velocity. It also rarely, if ever, continues spiraling but instead tumbles which also slows it down. I can believe the bullet would have imbedded itself into the bone of the skull, and maybe even puncture it, but not all the way through! That seems like a bunch of hooey. Maybe there was someone in the tree that fired down on him??? Ya never know in that neck of the woods...

Oh, and the lady cop---too funny! :D

Davy

Guest BigWhyteDude

provided it does reach terminal velocity it could have enough force to It would be traveling some where between 240-350 miles per hour (i think thats about right). with a small 9mm probly copper jacketed bullet thats extreamly dence being made mostly of lead it could have enoguh force to do what the article says.

hey really interesting reading that i found looking up what the terminal velocity is. http://hypertextbook.com/facts/JianHuang.shtml

check it out,

Andrew

Man, what is it with my neck of the woods being all over HybridZ. Johnson City is only 30 minutes from my house and is part of the Tri-Cities area (Bristol, Kingsport, Johnson City). There's another post going from Mikelly bashing a shop (rightfully so) in Bristol.

My area's finaly on the map, baby (just not in a good way). :?