HybridZ

Real Signs!

RacerX

In a Laundromat:

AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINES: PLEASE REMOVE ALL YOUR CLOTHES WHEN THE LIGHT GOES OUT

I have a similar sign in my laundromat, you'd be suprised by the amount of morons who forcibly open the front loader washer door and are suprised when they get soaked in the middle of a cycle. BTW the doors are electronically locked and im still boggled how they open the doors in the middle of a cycle. :shock:

Yesterday I was at Bodyshop (not the car kind but the one where you can get nice presents for your girl) And there was a sign at the counter, next to the condoms, that the bodyshop does not suport testing on animals. Being next to the condoms this really made me think twice.

cia

Guest polarity

I was taking a trip to Orlando and somewhere along the way at a McDonalds there was a sign that read "This spot reserved for drive thru customers only"

pretty funny

I have a home video from the mid 80's of a gas station somewhere in Florida. A sign in front of a park said "Parking for Air and Water only". What made it so funny was that it was the only park without a car in it, and there was a puddle of water right in the middle of it.

not a street sign, but....

if i could post it, i'd show you, but i don't have a scanner. anyway, while in salem, mass., i got a picture of the sign on the front of a liquor store. why, you may ask?

"the bunghole"

the name says it all. and there's like three of them out there!!! :shock: