HybridZ

Datsun Factory Service Manual

Guest thinkmonkey

Guest thinkmonkey

Where can I get the datsun factory service manual, you know the one with the grammatical errors and all of the torque specs and such? What's better, How to modify Datsun engines & chassis, 510, 610, 240Z or How to hot rod your datsun? Thanks

-Dave

I've only seen the original shop manuals available on eBay once and they didn't go cheap.

I bought the manual on CD and I'm glad I did. All of the chapters are in their own .pdf files and you can print-off pages or entire chapters to take out to the garage. You can get the pages greasy, tear them, write notes on them and throw em away when you're done. When you need them again, print another copy.

I just bought one off ebay for 5 bux shipped. It hasnt arrived yet' date=' but Ill let you know if it is what I was expecting or not.[/quote']

Wow! That was a Nissan factory service manual and not a Chilton's or Haynes? If so, killer deal!

Nope. Im a moron. I must have been really tired. It is a Chilton. Nowhere near a factory manual :(

• 1 year later...
Guest 71ZZZZZ
Anyone have the 1970 or 1971 Factory Service Manuals?

I really just want to know the torque specs on the suspension stuff. Engine doesn't really concern me.

PDFs? Email them to me?

Hey man,

I can send you pdfs of scans from the front/rear torque specs but it'll be later today(evening)...don't have access to my stuff right now...

BTW, what was the color code on your yellow Z? I'm thinking of re-doing my '71 in the "safety yellow" that was available later that year...is your front air dam f'glass or urethane?

I actually just bought the Haynes manual online for like 13 bucks shipped off of Amazon. So I'll just wait it out until then. No need to scan and email them. Thanks for that.

Paint Code is 919. The color was only available up to 8/71 I think. I am in love with this yellow and it looks really nice.

My front air dam is Urethane. I can get wholesale on Xenon products [the company that makes my air dam]. Or you could just get it from MSA for more.

Contact me if you have any other questions.