HybridZ

C5 Corvette...First impressions....

Mikelly

Mike,

I can't wait to see the car with the new wheels on. I bought Kuhmo's for the Z which did you get for the Vette? I bought the Ecsta 712, they looked like a nice tire for the money. I'm guessing you got the Ecsta MX. Don't foget to take shots of the aftermarket parts as they come in. :wink:

Yup, Got the Ecsta MXs... JUst got her cleaned up, wiped down, front tag mounted... And it is TOO DARK to see to take pics... So it will have to keep 'till tomorrow...

I'm 37 with no tickets and one at fault accident two years old... $907 per year full coverage with $250 deductable, $50 on glass and $50 on towing.

Mike :D

Mike,

I actually used to sell insurance and the difference between the $250 deductable and $500 may be worth the time to change it. I know it sucks to have to pay more out of your pocket if your in an accident but why shell out more dough to the insurance company. Your first year of the change may be more than the $250 difference. Just something you may want to look into.

PeteW, We actually did a side by side when we upped our coverages, and the reason we jacked everything up was due to the fact that is didn't impact out total costs by more $340 for ALL of our vehicles, and that included 300,000/500,000/300,000 on all our coverages... I also raised the liability on our home to $1,000,000 due to the tools that can KILL you in my garage and the lift...

The company is Virginia Farm Bureau and I've been very please to date with the coverage. I've had them 6 years, and modified the policy repeatedly to cover my needs... Very good people to work with.

Mike :D

Gee Mike, It' great to see things going your way after that fiasco at your old employer. Can't wait to see it, just gotta figure out when I can get down your way. Then again I can give you a great excuse for a road trip! I've got beverages, and the LT1 in the 280Z, so if you need a road trip come on up, let's see how quick you can make it up 95. Would it help if I mention the long flat straight sections, or the sweet curves along the way (is this helping convince you to run up here ??). But I'm pretty sure you know 95 well.

Oh well, if you need an excuse, you can always pick Pete up along the way :D

- Joe

Joe, if his wife doesn't want the shotgun seat first, I'm up for it!

(Wish I could see the pics - the yahoo picture site in your other post keeps bouncing me out.)

Can't wait for a ride!

Mike, there's a Friday at the Track at Summit Point in Mid-March.

Sounds like we should go! David (can't remember his login name - new guy) is going with his Z (or V8 510?).