HybridZ

Re: I would like some sugg. on what color to paint my GTO

Guest 250gto

I am anguishing over what color to paint my 250 GTO Replica. I am open to hear your suggestions. My possible colors are Red, Fly yellow, Silver, baby blue with a yellow stripe or black. I want to paint the car in one of the original GTO colors. They only made 39 of them and most of them were red. Everyone paints them red though. Red is great, but I want to do something different. Any input would be greatly appreiciated.

Guest freakypainter

how about the dark silver on the 550 Maranello that is in Bad Boys II, its called Gregorio Titanium. I've got the paint code at work if you want it, or any other paint code for that matter

Are you looking for a nice clean car or one that grabs some attention?? For a clean look I argee on the silver with Petey. For something a little showy but not common I would go Yellow. I am partial to the "anodized" red that is out now though.... :D

Guest 240hybrid

Yeah, silver you can't go wrong with on a gto...I saw a original one and the car was quite spectacular. The silver caught your eye but was kind of classy and classic looking.

Chase

Guest mikey_clark

I'm going through the same consideration. I think silver is the most classy looking of the colors. I think yellow gives the best hotrod type look. Black makes the beautiful curves of the car disappear so I know I won't do that. And of course red is what everyone sees.

I think wheel choice also has something to do with it.

Silver Sucks!!!! every BMW,Porsche,RR, Bently,ECT. is casket silver/gray. My VR 250 GTO is retna burning RED (that 's what she wanted) I vote chicken s#*^! yellow 8) !!!!! the worst color I ever saw was on the cover of "The Pranceing Horse" It was BROWN !!!! sad, very, , , very sad. :cry:

TRICK Z