HybridZ

Stock alloy wheels that fits 240Z

Guest NismoRPS13

Guest NismoRPS13

I've used the search engine and never came across a good answer so here it is.

I'm looking for a set of wheels for 240Z, and I was wondering if anyone knew any stock alloy wheels that will fit the offset. I just want a set to roll around in (15" or 16") and something that won't cost me much. I was thinking S14 240SX base model alloy wheels, but I have no clue if it even fits. Any ideas? Thanks

'93 Sapphire Blue 240SX fastback

'97 S14 SR20DET, Zeal Function B6, Apex'i GTspec Exhaust, Blitz LM FMIC . . . etc.

'73 240Z in mind . . .

I think toyota wheels will fit, one of my parts cars came with a set of steel wheels that were exactly like the ones on my moms (toyota) van. They were not very wide, and kinda heavy, but you can probably find a set really cheap.

I think the mk2 supra had the same bolt pattern. you might check that out too.

Guest Phil1934

I doubt 200SX wheels would work as the backspace is more, like the 300Z. I bought a set of 15" x 6-1/2" 300Z wheels and changed studs to Qwest and used two 1/4" Pep Boys spacers at each wheel. I had to grind one in front about 1/16" on the ID to clear the hub and drill a couple 1/8" holes in them and tap in tension pins to hold them together. In the rear an O ring fills the gap between the spacers and the axle hub. It looks like this will accomodate 215/65 up front and 235/60 in the rear, but I still need to buy tires. They came with 225/60 which fit in the rear with 1/4" clearance but are against the spring up front. By the time you add 16 studs at $2.25 and 8 spacers at $6.50 it looks like Toyota 14" wheels may be what you want. Starion and Conquest are 15"x6-1/2" with the right backspace, but rare. And don't forget a set of early Datsun Z mags. Should not be more than $100. Check the chart at the bottom of the web site below.

http://kmhafer.datsun510.com/wheelFAQ.htm

stock offset for 240sx is fwd style wont work.

any 70-83z-x wheel slaps right up, biggest stock wheels were 15x6 turbo swastikas or the snowflakes

toyota supra early year four lug wheels fit but hub too small for front.

mustang 4 lug mags that are dual drilled for z lug pattern will work sometimes.