HybridZ

How to install Z32 taillights in a S30 (a pictorial)

Dan Juday

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dan,....I realize your choking on congrats., but I met you at the Rio-Vista show when you had done a rough graft-in of the lights ,flares and I loved the direction you were headed.

So I knew you would pull it off with great results,but Geez :shock: what RESULTS ! Man now thats a tight theme ! Beautiful ! And a great color to boot !

You and T.Oxindale rule the Max-Bod-Mod class !( I really didn't mean for those abbreviations to sound so odd.)

I work in Sacremento on occasion ( I was the guy from Springfield ,Missouri ) And BTW... the Hybrid bunch is by far the coolest, 8) warmest Z crowd I've been exposed too yet ! And I get around to alot of Z events around the country.Thanks for that ,alot.I've been building Z's since 16 ( 41 now) and Z folks are Family!

OK,ok I'll shut up.

:burnout: .....................Vince

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FinalRights

That thing looks killer! Whats under the hood? :D Can I get some measurements of the z32 tail lights? I'm thinking of using the skyline style z32 lights I've seen as of late on my Z31.

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Holly $#!7!!

That looks sweet, that blue is mesmirizing I gotta go to the show to check that out in person. Makes me miss my Z even more. I think the tail-light surrounds would look awesome in CF.

BTW, did you ever get a new gasket for the hatch? My Z came with a new set of seals for just about every seal in the car, all of them are still in the bags.

Hee hee, you should change your username to MesmiriZng :wink:

• 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...

*bump*

I'm attempting this swap with my s130, so if anyone happens to have these pictures saved, could you e-mail them to me? I think I know how to attack it, but it'd be great to see some in-progress pictures so I can try to make sure my plan will work. Yes, I realise the s130 and s30 has a different styled rear, but I'll take whatever pics I can get. I wonder what happened to the original pics anyways...?