HybridZ

now this is a badass hybrid!

Guest ON3GO

I don't care what you say, the ass end of that car looks like it's crosseyed. My sister was the first to point out the taillights to me. She busts out laughing and had to point out that the car is flawed (she said the first word that came to her when she saw the taillights was "Duhhh"). Although, with this car, I can overlook the silly taillights considering the power at hand.

!M!

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

I loved the way the RX-8 looked in magazines, but as soon as I saw one in person, I realized they were ugly. They look great from any single angle, but when you can see the whole car at once, it just looks like a grumpy granny's car.

Mazdaspeed actually makes a body kit that looks very good on the RX8 IMO. I'll see if I can find it, but it sure gives it a new look. The RX-7 and the new

Miata are both on the way. The MX-5 Miata and FD RX7 chassis' were considered some of the best ever made, until the new RX8 chassis came along. It will share its design with both the new Miata and RX7 (which should be turbo :D ).

Awesome car though. 3 rotors are awesome, and so much more with a good turbo.

well for one is a magazine cover car, and show car... dont mean crap to me but still.

2. its the 1st highly modded RX-8.

3. 1st RX-8 with a swap.

4. 1st RX-8 with that much power.

5. it has 700 hp.

6. its got a cosmo 3 rotor motor which in itself is a bit of money.

7. the guy is smoken alot of weed.

its a awesome car with alot, and i do mean alot of money on it but still. 70+ k!

mike

Guest bastaad525

yeah but I gotta wonder why the heck it's for sale... and... what the hell you could do if something goes wrong with that car. Being the one and only one I'm sure there's not a lot of resources to rely on (like HybridZ) to get info from. And the price is WAY too high...

well theres a few ppl that can work on that.. its just like any other rotary motor.. just has one more thats all.

its a shop car so im guessing there doing another project car..

mike

well theres a few ppl that can work on that.. its just like any other rotary motor.. just has one more thats all.

its a shop car so im guessing there doing another project car..

mike

EXACTLY. And they don't want to lose money on it, hence the high price hoping it's worth it to someone.

I think that RX8 is really sweet and the 20B looks incrdible in it. I read the Modified Mag feature and was VERY impressed. It's 73grand for the car, of which you would pay close to $40 grand to buy the car, the 18" deep dish wheels, the body kit and the suspension. So basically it works out at around $33grand for the 20B swap and having 700hp on tap.

I would buy a 911 Turbo or a TT Supra and with the left over $$$ take the wife for a sweet vacation or heck pay off the house!!

But it sure is unique and pretty sweet car.

Yasin