HybridZ

Would U Buy This $1200 Linc. Mk. VIII - Read The Description

slownrusty

WTF!!! :lol: I can't believe they actually gave the whole name of the movie!!! But you know what? If I had the cash, I'd buy something like that. Change/clean the interior, and turn a profit! Its got pretty low mileage, and looks good in the picture... Still funny as $hit though!

Man, only 32,000 miles! And could you imagine the look on your back seat passenger's face when you tell them what movie was filmed right there where they are sitting? Make sure you melt a few hersey's kisses into the seats first. You would never have to worry about your wife wanting to borrow the car or having your co workers tell you it is your turn to drive to lunch. And what a smug smile you would have to yourself as you drive the brownie troop to a meeting.

Guest POKINATCHA

yeah Randy, thats just what I was thinking. I wouldn't mind having that motor to play with. And how many of you would sniff the seats before you cleaned it? Be honest!