HybridZ

The Official Hybridz Video

Drax240z

i love the sound of L6's and V8s but were no Ferarri... those cars can get away without music as there V8s and V12s are music to anybodys ears.

what about this song.

Bush - Speed Kill's

mike

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Ok, if we are going to need an upload area, I will have my server ready within the next two days. (I have an issue with NAT right now that I am resolving). The traffic quota will be a limit somewhere around 300-500MB per 24 hour period. I will not permit browsing of videos as this will create HUGE loads on the server and the internet connection unless very strict quotas are imposed. If everyone would like to be able to browse the videos and would be willing to comply with the quotas then I can set up quotas to permit browsing.

I just need confirmation that this server will be used! :wink:

I have a bunch of videos that I can upload. Many compilation type things to help give ideas.

My offer still stands though. I have a decent digital video camera that I can use to take some good video of Bay Area and maybe Sacremento Z cars (or other Datsuns for that matter, because I do have a few of SSS510's 1/4 mile blasts on the 8mm. Wouldn't take much to put them on the digital and then on to the computer). The mic on the camera is pretty good too, so it won't flatten out when you need to hear the engine music - I took some video of the Cobra without the catback and it picked up every bit of it.

Linkin Park, Tool, and maybe one or two others are really the only newer bands that I can think who make some music that goes pretty well with car vids. Maybe some Audioslave and Perfect Circle too.

At least the ball is rolling on this now. :D

Maybe some Audioslave and Perfect Circle too

It definately wouldn't be APC's Weak and Powerless :-D

Hatebreed delivers some damn heavy power music with a kickass head-banging beat...my v8 is fixing to go back in, so I think I'm going to have one of their songs as the stdk.

On a side note, I'm glad we're putting together this video -- Darius's was a huge hit, and I'm sure this will be too. It's about time that the world finds out what these Zs can do -- I know my hometown is fixing to :twisted:

I have a ton of Video to offer... I have made many z car videos and put some on vhs as well.. some are quite long.. 45min... WAY too big to digitize and email...

I to am still working on my videos.. Part 2 to my "MIB" video and just a general Z video. I just finished a while back now....a video of MK II supras, and an exclusive video of my "MIB" partners wicked 82 Supra GTS. "Little Devil" Some can be found on Kazaa...

Anyways.. I"ll share some of my video footage... I have "IN car" stationary camera stuff, and third party "car" footage...

Maybe I should have some of my vhs transferred to DVD? My best video was called "spin city" and probably "Day of the Z" they are both more than 30 min long... Anyone interested?..hmmmm

Email me Drax for more info on what you want.. I'm sure many will send you some cool stuff, but I may be able to fill in the blanks with some unique footage....

Guest goldraven

j-ralph - one million miles away (instrumental) download that song off kazaa and see if you guys like it. i believe it was used for a VW commercial a while back. i think it would go really well with a car vid.

Guest bastaad525
Actually' date=' I just heard Audio Slave's "Gasoline" the other day. That might be appropriate. Or Bastaad's "Crash".

Jon[/quote']

:D thanks for the recommend! Hey can I second his vote? :shock:

could someone please email the Z vid to me! it wont let me download the whole thing :cry:

Are you talking about mine? It's pretty big so I don't think it will fit in an email.

Have you tried right clicking and save-as?