HybridZ

The Official Hybridz Video

Drax240z

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MistaFosta

Well, heres mine from awhile ago, my car is painted and in the process of getting caged now...

Also, I have a 396 LT1 waiting to go in, when the cage is done, so it should be a bit faster now too...

http://myimages.fourvalve.com/mistafosta/Cars/codyfosta.wmv

Edit, I also have a video of me racing an R-1, but its fuzzy, and people jumped in the way when we launched, all you can see is me getting a car or two on him out of the hole...

Guest MistaFosta

Thank you, I try.

Within the next couple of months, the new motor will be in the car, and Ill try to get a daytime video of me vs. a R1.

And Im trying to get Darius to race me next time we're both running, so well see....

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Ok, FTP server is up and running!

eMail me if you need login info

HybridZ@Nics-Server.No-IP.com

You can request a login for uploading purposes, or a login if you just want to be able to browse and download videos.

The throttling for downloads is set to a strict 3KB/s (That's about 1MB per 5 minutes).

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA
pfft slow :P

Are you razzing me? :fmad:

:lol:

It takes a while when you are trying to set up a server with such strict permissions, etc. Especially when you start screwing with everything :D

Unless your referrence is to the speed. That is mainly there because I have no idea how many people will be using the server. If there arent many, I will set the max connections to 2 or 3 at a time and remove the cap.

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Well, I can send up to 40KBs (2.5MB per min), but that wont be the standard setting or else my ISP would shut me down pretty quick. During night time hours I may set it to allow 2 users to download between 15KB/s and 20KB/s or one lucky user to download uncapped.

More important is the upload (as that is the purpose for the server).

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Come on, I know some people got some videos. Let's start getting them posted!

eMail me to get started

Edit: I also decided to make picture folders for exceptional pictures that may be able to be used as stills.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Ok, due to apparent lack of interest, the FTP server that I am hosting for this project will be taken down if a few requests are not received within the next week. The scheduled shut-down date is 2/27/2004