HybridZ

Check out my new car im L28 turbochargin!!!

DattoZG

heres a link to the website

http://www.geocities.com/coolin550/kpgc110.html

now let me see who can ID the car...hehe its a 73

theres triple 44 mikunis in the car now but thats going out and heres comes the turbo....yay !

ill keep you guys up on progress

if you cant figure out what car it is, ill post later what it is...hehe its a nissan!

take care all

mike

Bad ass ride bro.

Skyline KPGC110 aka Hakosuka

SO what do I win?

I am not sure if you owned this car in 2002, but I photgraphed the car extensively at the MSA Z show in Orange. Looked like it had a turbo engine (L28ET I am guessing) when it was originally in Japan?

Either way an amazing car! Keep it safe, parts are not exactly Autozone available.

Yasin

KGC110 Skyline GT. Note no "P" in the VIN.......

"P" would denote S20 twin cam engine, and therefore a GT-R.

This is a GT, which came with the L-series 6.

Does it still have its VIN tags? Glad somebody has saved it.

PS - "Hakosuka" ( literal translation: 'box shape' ) was the nickname given to the C10 series Skyline, which is the previous shape to the "Ken & Mary" or "Kenmeri" C110 in the photos.

yea i bought the car from my friend who now owns a 71 hakoska "box" he got the 4 door. our fren chuck has the 71 2 door hakoska. yea it used to be turbocharged but two pistons went dead so my fren rebuilt the motor and traded the turbo setup for some 14x9 watanabe wheels. well long story short i still have my turbo stuff and getting ready to put it n.

unfortunately the car has no VIN numbers at all so im going to have to figure out how im going to register it.

the car i got is a 2000 GT-X model there were only a handful of GT-Rs made but i do have everything to make the GTX look like a GTR, with the original GTR flares, GTR wing, and GTR fender mirrors, and GTR grill. hopefully i can get the car going soon and registered so i can bring it to MSA this year.

thanks for your guys support

mike

Datto, take a look on the DRIVER'S side (I.E. Right Side) of the firewall, up near where the windshield washer tubes adn everything traverse just below the cowl lip. There you will find your VIN. It may be behind wiring, windshield washer tubing, and etc., but it's there!

The Japanese were very particular about VIN placement, and it isn't always visible. On some cars they dput it right smack dab in the middle of the firewall!

But that car came from the Factory with a VIN, it's in numbers like on an S30, with the odd slant and "0"'s with the pointy tops.

I had a 73 like this with the short nose and a G20 four cylinder (you know, the four cylinder L-Configuration of the VG30?

And I agree, this is a "Kenmary" or "Ken & Mary" Skyline, not "The Box"!

yay i found the VIN hehehe was a lil faded but its there, i knew i had a KGC110 not the KPG but i can dream right? hehe plus the interior door panels have 2000 GT-X emblems inside. if i had the s20 motor i would have a KPG, heheh but atleast i have the other stuff, gtr flares,rear wing, hakoska aka "box" fender mirrors, and gtr front grill and tail light panel.

yup i have the "Ken Mary" but my fren paul has the "Box" and oh man that thing is so cool!!!! he has the 4 door hakoska, next time imma ask to drive it, cuz after sittin in it i wanna take it for a spin.

thanks

mike