HybridZ

Where is everyone???

Guest bastaad525

Guest bastaad525

Seems like ever since we went to the new site the traffic has died WAY down here. Even the non-tech forum which usually get's like 10 posts a minute :) but as I'm typing this post a little animated gif of a tumbleweed is popping up on my screen!

Come on guys this place is no fun when it's dead like this!

Guest bastaad525

just waiting for the parts. Ordered everything I needed yesterday and should have it all in by friday. Head should be ready for pickup today. Trust me... I'm going thru withdrawals right now *shake shake* :shock:

uhhh some of us are still hibernating like the majestic Canadian Beaver or a black bear...no no no a MOOSE! yea thats it a big moose...uh wait do "meese" (plural) hibernate? :bonk:

Cabin fever...

And those with a heated garage are working on their cars as we speak..

hehehe

I’m guilty of working on the car as well. The weather has been so nice all my time is spent out doors or in the shop. It's been the first time I've seen the snow off my street since New Years.

Yes, this past weekend was AWSOME!! I was out in my portable garage (kinda acts like a green house..very warm) ..welding in a T shirt! Got the drivers door bottom done, and almost finished the passenger rocker. Getting back to looking like a car ... unlike when I picked it up and started the ripping apart/rebuilding... My friend looked at me and said "Lots of car on this rust!" :lol: Oh well. :) Still hoping to get it going for July/August! If I do, we'll have to get together Glen.. so I can prove Iactually DO own one of these! :lol:

My computer is not able to connect to the net...:( I think its my lan card. So I can only get on over at my parents right now. That's where I have been.

Any how...Bastaad525...you gonna fix your car now and keep it? I am glad you picked that route. Hang in there! I have had mine now for over 3 years...kept it through the good times and the bad. Still not running yet, haha. Went through a plant wide lay off and tons of stuff, I would sleep in it before I sold it. To much of me invested in that car.

Jason