HybridZ

DR-Z Derrick Rogers Deadbeat Finally got my stuff

Guest Aguyandaredhead

Guest Aguyandaredhead

Do not buy anything from this guy he will stiff you.. I posted a thread about him not responding to my emails and PM's as well as not returning my phone calls.. I bought 600.00 of stuff from him back on the 20th of feb and have yet to get any of it. I am only 2 days UPS from him so I should have if he has sent it. Now he is avoiding me like a POS I guess he is just a coward. I hate it when people are not trustworthy.

If you are from the Houston area and are close to Bryan TX i will gladly give up his home address (which he doesn't know I have now) if you wan't to pay him a visit for me and try to collect my parts or Cash. If I can't get this resolved I will fly down there myself ( easy I have a dac buddy with a private plane) and look him up.

Sorry to sound so harsh it just really pisses me off to have this happen to me or anyone else..

Here is a link to both threads.

http://hybridz.org/nuke/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=31571&highlight=

http://hybridz.org/nuke/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=32051

Let me know if you have any ideas on how to collect the stuff which I would rather have or my cash either one..Thanks to another good Hybrid Z member I have also found out he is affiliated with the Texas A&M car club as well, I have started to email many people tied to that club as well to let them know what their members are up to...He also drives a Talon as well as the Z so if you know him give me a shout.

Thanks

Jeff

Guest Aguyandaredhead

Thanks for the tip but it was not an Ebay purchase.. I did however file a complaint with PayPal.. I am going to take this all the way I feel there is no place on the internet for Fraud it needs to be punished to the fullest extent..

Thanks for the tip though..

Jeff

I had a bad transaction and filing a complaint with PayPal eventually (!) solved it. It was extremely frustrating while I was waiting, though, so I feel your pain. Good luck with it. Either you get your parts or you get your money back, period. That's the way it's got to be!

Man, that is my biggest fear buying stuff online. Just a note, when I buy stuff from non-ebay fellow, make sure they are kindof a staple in the community, that guy only has 10 posts total. Just something to think about. Really sorry to hear of your troubles Jeff.

So what about the other guys in that post, did any of you buy something from this guy and get it or not? Just curious. If not, you guys could ban together and just show up at his house!! :)

Did you guy's deal with Z-DR???

280zcar

HybridS30

datsunlover

Bluto

EvilRufusKay (looks like you may have lucked out!)

Last I heard from him he was supposed to be sending me pic's of the shell but that was around a week or so ago...

Luckily I hadnt sent him any funds yet.

Jeff if for some reason you want any of the emails or pm's DR-Z and I exchanged lemme know and Ill email em to ya.

Jeez I hate crap like this..

Sam

Well, he sent me a PM (or maybe it was an e-mail.. can't remember) for the carbs/intake he advertized there.. But luckily I found what I was looking for localy, (well, a few hours away) and for a better price too. I asked him for a price on shipping, but I never heard back from him... I just had a funny feeling about it too, so I probly wouldn't have sent money anyway. It suck's that ppl do this crap.. I know what it's like to get stiffed for cash dealing with cars/parts. It took me a year to get $800 out of a guy once (in 1-200 instalments avery few months... :evil: ) Hope you get your money/parts man.

i got my parts.... the swaybars.... it was about a week later then he implied he would have them sent out but for the most part the parts were as he described. i guess i feel lucky having gotten my parts at all now.... hope everything gets resolved for you though.'

Good luck

Kevin

Guest Aguyandaredhead

Just to let everyone know I got my parts yesterday, After much hounding and many phonecalls. I did get it he did send it after my last phone call on Monday that was not very pleasant.. Thanks for the support just be careful who you deal with, you can't tell anymore..

Jeff

One thing I can say about hybridz is I have less fear buying online frmo someone here than I do on other boards. Some examples of how much people will go out of their way:

-mikelly shipped me a rear control arm for cost of shipping, and sent it out before I sent him payment

-chevsun sent me stub axles when i urgently needed them. His exact words were "Let's say $25 plus cost of shipping. If they don't work out for you, just keep them." He sent them out to me first without even receiving payment for them. I cut him a check immediately before I got them

I can site some other examples, but I can't think of any at the moment. My latest purchase from a hybridz member was from majik16106. Item was received on time, and everything was as it was described.

-alex